Name:
Location: kampala, kampala, Uganda

trying to find the real me. sometimes am an ambitious lady ready to conquer the world, sometimes a timid girl afraid to face the world

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

911

some one please call 911- 112 may delay,
Tell them I have lost my mind- what else can explain my very low thinking capacity!
I ve lost my pen- I can nolonger write,
I ve lost my keyboard- never really had one
Ive lost my P.C- why would I have a P.C without a keyboard?

Hey, did I ever say writers are bored people, well, I am nolonger bored so I can nolonger write, or think for that matter....sorry excuse, I ve really lost my super shakespaeran touch, tips on how to regain it are badly needed. thnx.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tamzel said...

Well, for me I am happy to have you back.

As I told Cherie once. Or is it Samantha who told her, write what you are passionate about and it will all come back.

6:23 AM  
Blogger crys said...

i feel u mob! and how could u mention me with procrastination in that frog blog! and as for the kampala dream, u couldn't have said it better. u should be a journalist/established writer some day.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice comment, your blog is good stuff!

But. I am a guy! lol =]

7:05 AM  
Blogger crys said...

ok, read all this oveer and over. Next! you're such an interesting writer, don't keep us waiting this long all the time.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home