Name:
Location: kampala, kampala, Uganda

trying to find the real me. sometimes am an ambitious lady ready to conquer the world, sometimes a timid girl afraid to face the world

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Worst Idea Reviewed!


Since friends, family, well wishers and secret admirers [ apart from one who bought me a phone that got lost before Xmas] seemed to ignore my call for christmas gifts (Its not too late though) I decided to buy myself a book... my usual gift to myself. I walk into Aristoc confidently. I dont know what book I want. Naturally, I read through the Danielle Steel titles, then to Sidney Sheldon and it looks like I have read all of them...
I go to the Self Helps, I have promised my self not to touch those books again so I move on.

Now I know what I am looking for, the book that appears on every Baz blog I read! I cant seem to find it.Is it actually there or is it another Baz prank?

I decide to ask the attendant who I will call waiter in this case.

Rae: Do you have this new book by Ernest Bazanye? (I don't even know the title!)
Waiter: Is he a Ugandan?

Am about to ask her if she is Ugandan but I am at my best behaviour so I nod. Come to think of it, am not sure if he is Ugandan any more coz the "model" on his profile seems Nigerian. She shows me to the shelf with Ugandan titles...and there it is, in deep Red against a deep yellow background.Big caps. WORST IDEA! Am not sure if buying this book is a good idea anymore. I decide to read behind the book (cover). The image of the model on the blog vanishes at the sight of the "worst Idea model." He is a real looker! he is looking wicked too, making him a heart breaker.

Rae:I will take the book.

Judging a book by its cover was not a bad idea after all. I couldnt put the book down. I read from cover to cover without changing position. I imagined all those bad ideas going through the young boy's head.

If you think I am going to write what the Worst Idea is or is about, sorry to burst your bubble; I wont coz I can't. How can I summarise a "super egoed" man's phylosophies that were compiled since pre historic times in one blog?

All I can say is its worth every penny....

And Baz should apologise to Lumumba students who did B. Com and graduated in 1998.....

And Baz seems to have replaced his obsession with Beyonce with Tindatine!
Bottom line, it was my day's best buy. Buy it.
Baz, it is not tatooted on my butt...but pay for the commercial!

4 Comments:

Blogger crys said...

wow! u should write a book yourself! i should do some advertising of this post on my own blog.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Sori 2 disappoint u, but my writing time is limited! TV has taken over.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Iwaya said...

the first review of Worst Idea...whose counting, I'm counting!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guys have really advertized this book for baz i hope he will be able to cut half and share wit all yo all

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home