Name:
Location: kampala, kampala, Uganda

trying to find the real me. sometimes am an ambitious lady ready to conquer the world, sometimes a timid girl afraid to face the world

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Forwarded Mail!!!

Everytime I check my mail, am like whoow... my friends are thinking of me. The inbox is almost full. Reality Check: Its forwarded mail again! And its not something a friend read and wished you could read. Someone out there has threatened that not sending that mail shows they don't love God, or worse still, they will miss a good fortune. I have to read through 1000 addresses that the same mail has been forwarded to before I can read "my mail!" And I am thinking what is my friend up to? I somehow read to the end, and I am intimidated into forwarding it again since a young girl's life depends on it. It saves me the trouble of thinking of what to write to some people, though. At least I keep in touch. I forward mail to them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Minty said...

There's nothing as annoying as FFWD fail that tries to make you feel guilty for not passing on.

2:45 AM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

you know those that say you will have ten years of badluck...I think I have a lifetime of curses from unfowarded mail.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Savvy Dreamer said...

I am kinda embarassed to say this but im a forwarding queen...I'm always passing on the fun!!! LOL...

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home