Name:
Location: kampala, kampala, Uganda

trying to find the real me. sometimes am an ambitious lady ready to conquer the world, sometimes a timid girl afraid to face the world

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How To!

I go to Aristoc naturally to buy a book, yeah I buy a book sometimes when I can spoil myself a little. Even when a really broke, which is most of the time, I go window shopping for books. I am looking through all those books and wishing if I was a rich gal, I would have all the books in the world. so I see this particular section of Self - Help books. I love looking at them, the titles especially and I am thinking, whow, I could write a how to on HOW TO DO THINGS WITHOUT READING A HOW TO. Here is season one, of the book.

They are called Self - help books, i call them How tos. They tell you how to do everything! How to win friends and influence people, How to do whatever you want, How to help your husband get rich so you dont have to work!! any thing you have ever hoped to do, there is a book attached to it. Behind every successful man or woman ( or besides, infront, whatever) is a How to. Bill Clinton himself has read one, ( find out from MY LIFE). Here's how to do things without reading a How to, well Step one: Don't read this book, its going to be a How to.

Step two: watch out for season two.

6 Comments:

Blogger Baz said...

Heh heh. But you will have to pad step one into seventy-two pages.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Right. But then I would have to read a How to on How to transform one line into seventy two pages

5:25 AM  
Blogger Minty said...

Also how to resist the urge to write a 'How to'

7:08 AM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

and how to not get aggravated by how to books written by folks who believe that I love to be told how to do what I do.

10:38 AM  
Blogger ~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

and how to not get aggravated by how to books written by folks who believe that I love to be told how to do what I do.

10:39 AM  
Blogger crys said...

i knew u'd blog about this someday. well, for your joy, i threw out a how-to i was trying to read. by some miracle i managed to get to page something-teen. i could write a how to manage to read some pages of a how to! hang in there is step one.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home