Name:
Location: kampala, kampala, Uganda

trying to find the real me. sometimes am an ambitious lady ready to conquer the world, sometimes a timid girl afraid to face the world

Sunday, December 17, 2006

White or Brown

Brown Christmas.

"I am dreaming of a white Christmas"
This is a song I ve heard for almost all my life
But some how I never really see the white christmas
Its always brown...
Instead of snow,
I see mud ( it usually rains on Christmas and I bet it will this Christmas)
I still dream of a white christmas though.

But:
What if mud had been given the colour white...
Or brown called white instead....
Then we would get a white christmas.

And what if snow had been brown
and the song writer dreamt of a brown christmas.....
then we would dream of a brown christmas....

From whatever perspective
Brown or white...
make the best of this christmas
it may not make sense
but its a holiday!!!

To all of you...
May your days be Merry and Bright...
And my all your christmas days be brown

3 Comments:

Blogger muzukulu wa Nkali said...

iamagining a white christmas in uganda is like picturing a black jesus!! who would believe him if he came, ....i wldnt and u wldnt.

9:39 AM  
Blogger crys said...

may all my Christmas days be brown? c'mon, cant u wish better, than a muddy christmas? or is brown white in this case?

8:34 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

In this case, snow could have been brown instead of white.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home